File number: 94589
Sign in to comment.
By JORGE SOBERANES
Asociacion para Evitar la Ceguera en México
Co-author(s): Julian García MD
- Uploaded on Jun 13, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Jun 20, 2022.
- Appears in
- Central retinal vein occlusion
- OCT angiography, Central vein oclussion, Shunts, neovascularization, retina
- Jorge I. Soberanes MD
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
PLEX Elite 9000, Zeiss
- A 63 year old man with a central retinal vein oclussion. In the OCT angiogram we could observe retinal isquemia, neovascularization and arteriovenous shunts.