File number: 77847
Sign in to comment.
By Anmol Naik
Co-author(s): Dr. Shveta Gadewar, MS, Nakshatra Superspeciality Eye Hospital, Pune, India.
- Uploaded on Jun 12, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jun 15, 2021.
- Appears in
- pseudoexfoliation syndrome
- Dr. Anmol Naik, MS, Nakshatra Superspeciality Eye Hospital, Pune, India.
- Imaging device
Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
Appasamy Slit Lamp Imaging system - 11 3S L, Appasamy Associates, Chennai, India.
- A 64-year-old Indian farmer presented with complaint of diminution of vision. Observed here is the deposition of pseudoexfoliation material on the intraocular lens implant in a typical florette pattern. Glaucoma is one of the known and vision threatening complications in such patients.