File number: 29972
Sign in to comment.
By David L Kilpatrick, MD
Retina Consultants of Alabama
Co-author(s): John O. Mason, Retina Consultants of Alabama, P. C.
- Uploaded on Apr 12, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 2, 2019.
- Image of the week
Jul 7, 2019
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- Amelanotic choroidal melanoma
- amelanotic melanoma, choroidal melanoma
- Retina Consultants of Alabama, P. C.
- Imaging device
- Fundus photograph of a 69-year-old male with an amelanotic choroidal melanoma and corresponding exudative retinal detachment. Transvitreal biopsy was performed at the time of radioactive I-125 plaque placement. The genetic expression profile revealed a Class 1A, PRAME negative tumor.