File number: 95628
Sign in to comment.
By Olivia Rainey
Retina Specialists of Michigan
Co-author(s): Scott Westhouse, DO
- Uploaded on Jul 5, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Jul 7, 2022.
- Appears in
- vascular disorders of iris and ciliary body, vascular tuft, vascular anomaly, infrared image, near infrared autofluorescence (NIRAF), fluorescein angiogram (FA), anterior segment, slit lamp photo, heidelberg spectralis
- Olivia Rainey, OCT-C, COA
- Imaging device
- Heidelberg Spectralis, Slit Lamp with Samsung Galaxy 7
- Anterior segment imaging of a 66-year-old male with Vascular Disorders of Iris and Ciliary Body affecting his right eye. The physician stated that the findings are most consistent with a benign vascular tuft at the pupillary margin. The patient presented at the office with 20/20 vision in both eyes and had no ocular complaints at the time of his appointment.