File number: 94589
Manish Nagpal, MD, FRCS (UK) ,FASRS (October 6 2022)
fantastic capture clearly demarcating the capillary non perfusion areas and the intertwined networks of capillaries and new vessels
Sign in to comment.
By JORGE SOBERANES
Asociacion para Evitar la Ceguera en México
Co-author(s): Julian García MD
- Uploaded on Jun 13, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Sep 30, 2022.
- Image of the week
Oct 2, 2022
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- Central retinal vein occlusion
- OCT angiography, Central vein oclussion, Shunts, neovascularization, retina
- Jorge I. Soberanes MD
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
PLEX Elite 9000, Zeiss
- A 63 year old man with a central retinal vein oclussion. In the OCT angiogram we could observe retinal isquemia, neovascularization and arteriovenous shunts.