File number: 93481
Sign in to comment.
By Aniruddha K Agarwal, MD
Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
- Uploaded on Apr 11, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Sep 1, 2022.
- Image of the week
Sep 4, 2022
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- lymphoma, masquerade syndrome, secondary iridocyclitis (noninfectious)
- Kessara Pathanapitoon MD, PhD Department of Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Imaging device
- Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
- A 65-year-old male underlying nasopharyngeal non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma presented with pseudo-hypopyon and infiltration of iris from tumor on his right eye. Aqueous tap showed atypical lymphocytes.