File number: 89212
Sign in to comment.
By Unnati Vishwanath Shukla, M. S. ,DNB, FVRS FNERF, MNAMS,PhD Scholar(Retina)
Nagpal's Retina Foundation, Ahmedabad
Co-author(s): Dr. Manish Nagpal, Senior consultant, Retina foundation. Dr. Nivesh gupta , Retina fellow, Retina Foundation, Ahmedabad.
- Uploaded on Dec 20, 2021.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on May 20, 2022.
- Image of the week
May 22, 2022
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- subhyaloid hemorrhage, subretinal hemorrhage, valsalva retinopathy
- Dr. Unnati Shukla, Consultant, Retina Foundation, Ahmedabad
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- 26-year-old male with Valsalva Retinopathy. History of severe cough for 3 days. All hematological investigations were within normal limits.