File number: 80917
Sign in to comment.
By Kushal S Delhiwala, MBBS, MS, FMRF,FICO, FAICO
Netralaya Superspeciality Eye Hospital
- Uploaded on Jul 16, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 16, 2021.
- Appears in
- ultra-wide field imaging, tractional retinal detachment, rhegmatogenous retinal detachment, fibrovascular proliferation, fibrovascular tissue, outer retinal white spots
- Kushal Delhiwala, Netralaya superspeciality eye hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,India
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- Ultra-widefield fundus photograph of an 45-year-old phakic male with superior tractional-rhegmatogenous retinal detachment sparing fovea. Retinal break was observed at the base of fibrous proliferation. Scattered whitish outer retinal spots were noted in area of retinal detachment.