File number: 72578
Sign in to comment.
By Kim Barrett
Retina Specialist of Michigan
- Uploaded on Feb 15, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Feb 18, 2021.
- Appears in
- sickle cell retinopathy, stage 3, neovascularization (NV), trait, pan-retinal photocoagulation (PRP)
- Kim Barrett C.O.A. Retina Specialist of Michigan, Grand Rapids, MI
- Imaging device
- 24-year-old female with Sickle Cell Retinopathy, stage 3. She confirms she has the trait as well as her grandmother, mother and a sibling. She has seafan neovascularization superotemporal OD. Current VA is 20/20. Photo is pre-PRP laser with areas of non-profusion temporally.