File number: 72569
Sign in to comment.
By Anfisa Ayalon, MD
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Co-author(s): Dr. Chemo Yitzchak, Hadassah Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Uploaded on Feb 12, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 30, 2021.
- Image of the week
Aug 1, 2021
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- Stickler Syndrome, empty vitreous, vitreous veils, giant retinal tear
- Anfisa Ayalon, MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Imaging device
- Fundus photograph of a 16-year-old male with Stickler Syndrome and giant tear rhegmatogenous retinal detachment. Note multiple vitreous veils and bands.