File number: 68406
Sign in to comment.
By Manish Nagpal, MD, FRCS (UK) ,FASRS
Co-author(s): Sham Talati, Retina Fellow, Retina Foundation, Ahmedabad ; Abhishek Verma, Retina Fellow, Retina Foundation, Ahmedabad, India
- Uploaded on Dec 15, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Dec 18, 2020.
- Image of the week
Dec 20, 2020
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- diabetic retinopathy, choroidal effusion, proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR)
- Sham Talati, Retina Fellow , Retina Foundation, Ahmedabad, India
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- A 17-year-old juvenile diabetic patient came to us with extensive neovascular proliferations and PRP done a week back and had developed 360 degree choroidal effusion as seen in this wide field montage image