File number: 66348
Sign in to comment.
By Yoshihiro Yonekawa, MD
Wills Eye Hospital / Mid Atlantic Retina
- Uploaded on Nov 11, 2020.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Mar 26, 2021.
- Image of the week
Mar 28, 2021
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- Morning Glory Syndrome, disc coloboma, pediatric retina
- Alicia Thresher, Mid Atlantic Retina
- Imaging device
- Color fundus photograph of a young boy with morning glory disc anomaly. Notice the concavity surrounding the enlarged disc, radial vasculature, and nasally dragged macula. MRI was negative for moyamoya disease, a known association.