File number: 426
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Aug 25, 2012.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Aug 25, 2012.
- Appears in
- choroidal neovascularization (CNV), angioid streaks, indocyanine green (ICG) angiography
- Hamid Ahmadieh, Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Imaging device
- Heidelberg Spectralis
- Early phase ICG angiography imaging of a 53-year-old woman with a juxtafoveal CNV secondary to angioid streaks.