File number: 41524
Sign in to comment.
By Anfisa Ayalon
Ophthalmology department, Meir Medical Center
Co-author(s): Zvia Burgansky-Eliash, Veronika Yehezkeli, Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Uploaded on Nov 21, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Nov 21, 2019.
- Appears in
- neovascular glaucoma, rubeosis, proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR), angle neovascularization
- Anfisa Ayalon, Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Imaging device
Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
with gonioscopy lens
- Patient with proliferative diabetic retinopathy, severe retinal ischemia, rubeosis and angle neovascularization with IOP elevation.