File number: 30087
Sign in to comment.
By Prithvi Chandrakanth
Dr.Chandrakanth Malabar Nethralaya
Co-author(s): Dr.Harshal, VITREO-RETINAL SURGEON, ARAVIND EYE HOSPITAL, PONDICHERRY
- Uploaded on Jun 13, 2019.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jun 13, 2019.
- Appears in
- Fundus Photography
- worm, laser photocoagulation, subretinal hemorrhage, uveitis, smartphone fundus photography
- Dr.PRITHVI CHANDRAKANTH, Dr.CHANDRAKANTH MALABAR NETHRALAYA, KOZHIKODE
- Imaging device
- TRASH TO TREASURE RETCAM - SMARTPHONE FUNDUS CAMERA DEVICE
- 42-year-old, male came with chief complaints of diminished vision and floaters in right eye for past one week. On fundus examination noted to have subretinal haemorrhage and edema at the posterior pole and a subretinal live mobile worm at the periphery. Laser photocoagulation done followed by pars plana vitrectomy.