File number: 27040
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
Co-author(s): Narsis Daftarian, Ophthalmic Research Center, Tehran, Iran
- Uploaded on Feb 25, 2017.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Mar 19, 2017.
- Appears in
- color fundus photograph, macular coloboma, bilateral pigmentary retinopathy
- Shabnam Poureh, Negah Eye Center, Tehran, Iran
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Color fundus photograph of the left eye of a 25-year-old woman with the history of low vision since childhood. Bilateral macular colobomata and pigmentary retinopathy similar to Leber's congenital amaurosis are present.