File number: 112381
Sign in to comment.
By Niloofar Piri, MD
St Louis University
Co-author(s): Rocio Bentivegna, MD, Saint Louis University; Jacob Grodsky, MD, Saint Louis university
- Uploaded on May 12, 2023.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on May 15, 2023.
- Appears in
- peripheral exudative hemorrhagic chorioretinopathy (PEHCR)
- Rocio Bentivegna, MD, Saint Louis University; Jessica Maddox, COA, Saint Louis University
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Ultrawide fundus photograph of the left eye demonstrating extensive peripheral hemorrhagic exudative detachment in a 79 yo Caucasian female with prior history of non-exudative AMD. Recent diagnosis of Acute myeloid leukemia with low platelet count which might have contributed to the above presentatuon. Please note the temporal subretinal hemorrhage as well as RPE atrophy and hyperplasia in the macula.