File number: 109232
Sign in to comment.
By Anfisa Ayalon, MD
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Co-author(s): Boris Rosin, MD, PhD; Gabrielle R. Bonhomme, MD, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Uploaded on Mar 14, 2023.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on May 3, 2023.
- Image of the week
May 7, 2023
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- retina, bull's eye maculopathy
- Danielle Ferguson and Alec Bertoni, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Fundus autofluorescence image of a 38-year-old female with “Bull's eye” pattern maculopathy. There is no history of medication use associated with retinal toxicity. BCVA RE 20/25+2