File number: 10712
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Sep 30, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Sep 30, 2013.
- Appears in
- Retinal Tears and Detachments
- retinal detachment, retinal hole
- Jason S. Calhoun, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
TOPCON TRC 50-EX
- Patient in with complaints of floaters in the right eye. VA was 20/40 with no improvement. Fundus exam shows retinal detachment from 9-12 o'clock with hole at 10:30 posteriorly. Pneumatic retinopexy was performed with C3F8 Gas bubble and laser around the retinal tear in the right eye.