File number: 97727
Sign in to comment.
By Ruchir Mehta, DO, DNB, FRCS
Mehta Superspeciality Eye Hospital
Co-author(s): Amit Mehta, Mehta Superspeciality Eye Hospital, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
- Uploaded on Sep 13, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Jan 26, 2023.
- Image of the week
Jan 29, 2023
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- COMBINED, central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO), branch retinal artery occlusion (BRAO)
- Ruchir Mehta, Mehta Superspeciality Eye Hospital, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
- Imaging device
Zeiss Visucam 500
- Fundus photograph of left eye of a 63 years old female with known type 2 DM and HTN showing combined central retinal venous occlusion and superior branch retinal arteriolar occlusion