File number: 93524
Sign in to comment.
By Otakar Dušek, M.D. Ph.D.
First Faculty of Medicine and General University Hospital in Prague
- Uploaded on Apr 29, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on May 2, 2022.
- Appears in
- blunt trauma, commotio retinae, Berlin's edema
- Otakar Dušek, Charles University, Prague
- Imaging device
- Colour fundus photograph of 24-year-old woman who was hit by volleyball onto her right eye what caused whitenning of the lower peripheral retina (Berlin's edema) i.e. commotio retinae.