File number: 93524
Sign in to comment.
By Otakar Dušek, M.D. Ph.D.
First Faculty of Medicine and General University Hospital in Prague
- Uploaded on Apr 29, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Nov 10, 2022.
- Image of the week
Nov 13, 2022
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- blunt trauma, commotio retinae, Berlin's edema
- Otakar Dušek, Charles University, Prague
- Imaging device
- Color fundus photograph of a 24-year-old woman who was hit by a volleyball in her right eye. This caused whitening of the lower peripheral retina (Berlin's edema) i.e. commotio retinae.