File number: 93463
Sign in to comment.
By Franco Benvenuto, MD
Hospital Civil de Guadalajara, México and Hospital J.P. Garrahan, Argentina
Co-author(s): Sofía Diaz-Infante, Universidad de Guadalajara, México; Hugo Lenin Gómez-Angulo, Universidad de Guadalajara, México.
- Uploaded on Mar 31, 2022.
- Last modified by Joshua Friedman on Jun 30, 2022.
- Image of the week
Jul 3, 2022
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- penetrating trauma, shotgun, choroidal rupture
- Franco Benvenuto, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina. Universidad de Guadalajara, México.
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- Fundus photograph of a 17-year-old with shotgun injuries with numerous metal pellets in the chest, neck, brain, and face. Fundus exploration showed the left globe with posterior-inferior eye rupture, vitreous hemorrhages and choroidal rupture.