File number: 90278
Sign in to comment.
By Olivia Rainey
Retina Specialists of Michigan
Co-author(s): Liliya Sutherland, DO
- Uploaded on Jan 19, 2022.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Jan 24, 2022.
- Appears in
- central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO), ischemic CRVO, retinal ischemia, fluorescein angiogram (FA), Optos, FA late phase, ultra-wide field imaging
- Olivia Rainey, OCT-C, COA
- Imaging device
- Ultra-widefield fluorescein angiogram of a 56-year-old male with a Central Retinal Vein Occlusion with Severe Retinal Ischemia affecting his right eye. The patient presented on 1/19/2022, sc20/20-2 vision in the right eye. The patient has had a good response to Eylea with complete resolution of edema. The physician is considering PRP to ischemic periphery in the future and given the degree of ischemia in both eyes, she recommends that the patient's PCP check carotid Doppler US.