File number: 90277
Sign in to comment.
By Olivia Rainey
Retina Specialists of Michigan
Co-author(s): Liliya Sutherland, DO
- Uploaded on Jan 19, 2022.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Jan 24, 2022.
- Appears in
- Optos, fluorescein angiogram (FA), ultra-wide field imaging, staining, background diabetic retinopathy (BDR)
- Olivia Rainey, OCT-C, COA
- Imaging device
- Ultra-widefield fluorescein angiogram of an 83-year-old female with Peripheral Drusen affecting both eyes. The patient presented on 1/19/2022 with slightly decreased vision since her last appointment. Her vision was sc20/25-2 in the right eye. The physician did not believe that the peripheral drusen represents AMD and recommended monitoring. The patient also had mild diabetic retinopathy at the time of her visit.