File number: 90270
Sign in to comment.
By KRISHNENDU NANDI, MS
B B eye Foundation
Co-author(s): Maneesh Singh, Netralayam Eye Care Centre, Kolkata, India
- Uploaded on Jan 15, 2022.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Jan 24, 2022.
- Appears in
- anaemic retinopathy, retinal hemorrhage
- Krishnendu Nandi, Netralayam Eye Care Centre, Kolkata, India
- Imaging device
- Fundus photograph of a 29-year-old female presented with retinal hemorrhages in both eyes with decrease in vision for 1 month. Hemoglobin level was 5.9gm/dl, suggestive of anemic retinopathy in both eyes.