File number: 860
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Sep 26, 2012.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Sep 26, 2012.
- Appears in
- chronic central serous chorioretinopathy (CSCR), optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Hamid Ahmadieh, MD, Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
- Imaging device
- Topcon OCT
- Color fundus photograph and OCT imaging of the right eye of a 50-year-old man with active chronic CSCR and BCVA of 20/100