File number: 83070
Sign in to comment.
By Ogugua Ndubuisi Okonkwo, MD, FRCS (Edin), FASRS
Eye Foundation Retina Institute
Co-author(s): Adekunle Hassan, Eye Foundation Hospital, Lagos.
- Uploaded on Sep 14, 2021.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Sep 14, 2021.
- Appears in
- epiretinal membrane (ERM)
- Oreoluwa Olabode , Eye Foundation Hospital, Lagos.
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
Optovue Avanti RTVue.
- Postoperative optical coherence tomography (OCT) of the right eye in a 65-year-old male who had retinal reattachment surgery for a macular hole retinal detachment. This OCT scan shows epiretinal membrane and intraretinal cystic fluid spaces.