File number: 83069
Sign in to comment.
By Ogugua Ndubuisi Okonkwo, MD, FRCS (Edin), FASRS
Eye Foundation Retina Institute
Co-author(s): Adekunle Hassan, Eye Foundation Hospital, Lagos.
- Uploaded on Sep 14, 2021.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Sep 14, 2021.
- Appears in
- retinal detachment with retinal defect
- Oreoluwa Olabode , Eye Foundation Hospital, Lagos.
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
Optovue Avanti RTVue.
- Preoperative optical coherence tomogram (OCT) of the right eye in a 65-year-old male. This shows a detached retina with significant subretinal fluid in the macular area. There is a full-thickness defect and discontinuity of the foveomacula, which represents a detached macular hole.