File number: 83067
Sign in to comment.
By Ogugua Ndubuisi Okonkwo, MD, FRCS (Edin), FASRS
Eye Foundation Retina Institute
Co-author(s): Adekunle Hassan, Eye Foundation Hospital, Lagos
- Uploaded on Sep 14, 2021.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Sep 14, 2021.
- Appears in
- retina surgery complications
- Oreoluwa , Eye Foundation Hospital, Lagos
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
Optovue Avanti RTVue
- Change analysis of a 35-year-old male who developed glaucoma post retinal reattachment surgery with the progression of optic nerve damage despite maximum medical therapy.