File number: 83065
Sign in to comment.
By Ogugua Ndubuisi Okonkwo, MD, FRCS (Edin), FASRS
Eye Foundation Retina Institute
Co-author(s): Adekunle Hassan, Eye Foundation Hospital, Lagos
- Uploaded on Sep 14, 2021.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Sep 14, 2021.
- Appears in
- re-attached retinal detachment (RRD), rhegmatogenous retinal detachment
- Oreoluwa Olabode , Eye Foundation Hospital, Lagos
- Imaging device
Optical coherence tomography system
Optovue Avanti RTVue
- Preoperative Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) of the right eye of a 35-year-old male showing detached retina ( subretinal fluid elevates the retina), sparing the macula.