File number: 8101
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jul 29, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Aug 9, 2013.
- Appears in
- Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
- tractional retinal detachment, fibrous proliferation
- Jason S. Calhoun, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
TOPCON TRC 50-EX
- Young female patient with severe diabetes. Patients VA is 20/400 in the right eye. Fundus photos show a lot of fibrosis traction throughout the macula area. Fovea seems flat. Patient will undergo surgery for peeling of traction.