File number: 8018
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Jul 24, 2013.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Jul 27, 2013.
- Appears in
- primary hyperoxaluria, oxalosis
- Hanieh Payab, Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center, Tehran
- Imaging device
Topcon Fundus Camera
- Color fundus photograph of the right eye of a 55-year-old man with primary hyperoxaluria and oxalosis. Characteristic crystalline retinopathy (flecked retina), black geographic maculopathy, and partial optic atrophy are visible. In addition, occluded branches of central retinal artery due to calcium oxalate deposition are visible.