File number: 8016
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Jul 24, 2013.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Jul 27, 2013.
- Appears in
- primary hyperoxaluria, oxalosis, red-free, ocular manifestation
- Hanieh Payab, Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center, Tehran
- Imaging device
Topcon Fundus Camera
- Red-free image of the left eye of a 55-year-old man with primary hyperoxaluria and oxalosis. Extensive deposition of calcium oxalate crystals are demonstrated in the RPE . Deposition of crystals in retinal arteries as well as venous caliber abnormality are also visible.