File number: 8012
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Jul 24, 2013.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Jul 27, 2013.
- Appears in
- primary hyperoxaluria, oxalosis, ocular manifestation
- Hanieh Payab, Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center, Tehran
- Imaging device
Topcon Fundus Camera
- Mid phase FA image of the left eye of a 55-year-old man with primary hyperoxaluria and oxalosis, Delayed filling of retinal vessels due to intravascular deposition of calcium oxalate crystals and non-perfusion of the temporal retina are visible.