File number: 8011
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Jul 24, 2013.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Jul 28, 2013.
- Appears in
- primary hyperoxaluria, oxalosis, vasoproliferative retinopathy
- Hanieh Payab, Ophthalmic Research Center, Tehran
- Imaging device
Topcon Fundus Camera
- Late phase FA image of the left eye of a 55-year-old man with primary hyperoxaluria and oxalosis. Profound leakage from disc due to NVD is visible. Vasoproliferative retinopathy has occurred secondary to retinal ischemia due to intravascular deposition of calcium oxalate crystals.