File number: 8010
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Jul 24, 2013.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Jul 29, 2013.
- Appears in
- primary hyperoxaluria, oxalosis, neovascularization of the disc (NVD), vasoproliferative retinopathy
- Hanieh Payab, Ophthalmic Research Center, Tehran
- Imaging device
Topcon Fundus Camera
- Color fundus photograph of the left eye of a 55-year-old man with primary hyperoxaluria and oxalosis. Vitreous hemorrhage originating from NVD due to vasoproliferative retinopathy is seen.