File number: 7797
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jul 14, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 15, 2013.
- Appears in
- Choroidal Melanomas
- choroidal melanoma, radiation retinopathy
- Jason S. Calhoun, Department of Ophthalmology, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
TOPCON TRC 50-EX
- Fundus photo shows treated choroidal melanoma superior, nasal in the left eye. Patient was treated with radioactive implant. Radiation retinopathy with hard exudates present.