File number: 77863
Sign in to comment.
By Kushal S Delhiwala, MBBS, MS, FMRF,FICO, FAICO
Netralaya Superspeciality Eye Hospital
- Uploaded on Jun 19, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jun 22, 2021.
- Appears in
- retinal detachment, rhegmatogenous retinal detachment, ultra-wide field imaging, horseshoe tear, retinal detachment with retinal defect, proliferative vitreoretinopathy (PVR), star folds
- Kushal Delhiwala, Netralaya superspeciality eye hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,India
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- Ultra-widefield fundus photograph of an 60-year-old pseudophakic female showing total rhegmatogenous retinal detachment and horse shoe retinal tear temporally along with circumferential PVR changes and star folds.