File number: 74752
Sign in to comment.
By ARVIND JAIN M
alakh nayan mandir eye institute
- Uploaded on Apr 30, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 30, 2021.
- Appears in
- congenital hypertrophy of the retinal pigment epithelium (CHRPE), combined hamartoma, epiretinal membrane (ERM), retinal pigment epithelium (RPE) hamartoma
- DR ARVIND JAIN, ARAVIND EYE HOSPITAL, COIMBATORE,INDIA
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- A 26-year-old gentlemen came with complains of defective vision in both eyes since childhood. His BCVA was right eye 5/60 and left eye 6/60. His anterior segment examination showed no abnormality with posterior segment examination showed both eyes (1a and 1b) greyish white elevated lesion involving the macula with thick fibrotic epiretinal membrane causing the macular drag temporally in right eye and supero-temporally in left eye. (2a and 2b) showing the thick ERM with the hamartoma of the retina and RPE.