File number: 74743
Sign in to comment.
By Ambar Faridi, MD
Portland VA Health Care System, Oregon Health & Science University Casey Eye Institute
Co-author(s): Vicki Moore, VA Portland Health Care System
- Uploaded on Apr 28, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Apr 29, 2021.
- Appears in
- neovascular age-related macular degeneration (AMD), reabsorbing subretinal hemorrhage
- Jennifer Tu-Bui, VA Portland Health Care System
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- 80-year-old woman with neovascular age-related macular degeneration with interval resolution of large subretinal hemorrhage and vascular exudation followed over time.