File number: 74706
Sign in to comment.
By Dinesh Rungta, MBBS, DNB
Co-author(s): Dr Giridhar Anantharaman , Giridhar Eye Institute, Kerala, India , Dr Mahesh Gopalakrishnan , Giridhar Eye Institute, Kerala, India, Dr Shivam Madan , Giridhar Eye Institute, Kerala, India
- Uploaded on Apr 11, 2021.
- Last modified by Jennifer Carstens on Nov 19, 2021.
- Image of the week
Nov 21, 2021
View all images of the week
- Appears in
- Bilateral Macular Colobomata With Temporal Dragging of Optic Disc
- re-attached retinal detachment (RRD), giant retinal tear, detachment
- Dr Dinesh Rungta, Giridhar Eye Institute, Kerala, India.
- Imaging device
- Optos UWF Daytona Plus
- Optos image of a 55-year-old male with history of sudden decrease of vision in right eye associated with flashes showing total RRD with GRT and CD.