File number: 743
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Sep 15, 2012.
- Last modified by Jennifer Hicks on Sep 18, 2012.
- Appears in
- neovascular age-related macular degeneration (AMD), choroidal neovascularization (CNV), vitreomacular adhesion, vitreomacular traction (VMT)
- Hamid Ahmadieh, MD, Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
- Imaging device
- Topcon OCT
- Fundus photograph and OCT image of a 70-year-old man with a subfoveal CNV scar secondary to neovascular AMD and a vitreomacular adhesion.