File number: 7273
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jun 30, 2013.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jul 1, 2013.
- Appears in
- Retinal Tears and Detachments
- retinal tear, retinal detachment, dislocated posterior chamber intraocular lens (PCIOL)
- Jason S. Calhoun, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
- Fundus camera
- 47-year-old male who had trauma to the right eye. Patient had retinal detachment surgery in the past (scleral buckle), to the right eye. Patient came in with another retinal detachment with dislocated PC IOL lens. Notice the haptics tearing the retina. Patient underwent vitrectomy with gas exchange. VA was hand motion 1 day post-op.