File number: 72576
Sign in to comment.
By Kim Barrett
Retina Specialist of Michigan
- Uploaded on Feb 15, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Feb 18, 2021.
- Appears in
- nerve, optic nerve pit, visual field defect, Humphrey visual field, amblyopia, hemifield
- Kim Barrett C.O.A. Retina Specialist of Michigan, Grand Rapids, MI
- Imaging device
- A 14-year-old male presented with vision loss and VF defect. Patient was treated for presumed amblyopia with patching since age 4. He has had neurologic care for post traumatic skull fracture and brain bleed in 2012. Patient has a superior hemifield defect OS on HVF. IOP's WNL. There are vessels emanating from the optic pit OS. Patient is at risk of serous detachment. Current VA 20/20-2+2