File number: 72568
Sign in to comment.
By Anfisa Ayalon
Ophthalmology department, Meir Medical Center
Co-author(s): Dr. Chemo Yitzchak, Hadassah Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel.
- Uploaded on Feb 12, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Feb 12, 2021.
- Appears in
- Stickler Syndrome, thickening of the posterior hyaloid
- Anfisa Ayalon, MD., Meir Medical Center, Kfar Saba, Israel.
- Imaging device
- Optical coherence tomography system
- SD-OCT of 16-year-old male with Stickler Syndrome. Note a thickened and adherent posterior hyaloid.