File number: 7223
Sign in to comment.
By Jason S. Calhoun
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Uploaded on Jun 27, 2013.
- Last modified by Jason S. Calhoun on Jun 30, 2013.
- Appears in
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- macular pre-retinal hemorrhage, diabetic mellitus
- Jason S. Calhoun, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida
- Imaging device
TOPCON TRC 50-EX
- Patient complained of loss of vision in his left eye. Patient is diabetic. VA was 20/20, right eye and 20/150, left eye with no improvement pinhole. Fundus exam reveals very large pre-retinal hemorrhage in the left eye. Embolism located inferior, nasally just off the optic nerve in the left eye. Patient underwent PRP for treatment of the hemorrhage.