File number: 721
Sign in to comment.
By Michael P. Kelly, FOPS
Duke University Hospital
- Uploaded on Sep 14, 2012.
- Last modified by Jennifer Hicks on Sep 18, 2012.
- Appears in
- sickle cell retinopathy, sea fan, ultra-wide field imaging, Optos
- Michael P. Kelly, FOPS Director, Duke Eye Center Labs, Duke University Hospital
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- Fluorescein angiogram image of an individual with sickle cell retinopathy using an Optos P200MA ultra-wide field imaging device.