File number: 718
Sign in to comment.
By Michael P. Kelly, FOPS
Duke University Hospital
- Uploaded on Sep 12, 2012.
- Last modified by Michael P. Kelly, FOPS on Oct 22, 2012.
- Appears in
- fundus autofluorescence (FAF), Stargardt disease
- Michael P. Kelly, FOPS, Director, Duke Eye Labs, Duke University Hospital, Duke Eye Center
- Imaging device
Scanning laser ophthalmoscope
- Fundus autofluorescence of a patient with Stargardts disease. Note the central area of hypo-autofluorescence indicating atrophy surrounded by smaller areas of hyper-autofluorescence. Note also the much smaller, and in greater number, pinpoints of hyper-autofluorescence extending from the vascular arcades into the mid-periphery.