File number: 71490
Sign in to comment.
By Jamin S. Brown, MD
Retina-Vitreous Surgeons of Central New York, PC
- Uploaded on Jan 21, 2021.
- Last modified by Caroline Bozell on Jan 21, 2021.
- Appears in
- breast cancer, anterior segment, slit lamp photo, cell phone camera
- Stefanie Palmer CRA, Retina Vitreous Surgeons of CNY
- Imaging device
Photo slit lamp biomicroscope
Cell phone camera
- This anterior segment photograph was taken with a smartphone camera attached to a regular Haag Streit slit lamp ocular demonstrates unusual clustering of white cells on the posterior surface of the intraocular lens. The clinical diagnosis is metastatic breast carcinoma to the vitreous, which is very rare.