File number: 701
Sign in to comment.
By Hamid Ahmadieh, MD
Labbafinejad Medical Center
- Uploaded on Sep 11, 2012.
- Last modified by Hamid Ahmadieh, MD on Sep 15, 2012.
- Appears in
- intermediate uveitis, cystoid macular edema (CME), fundus autofluorescence (FAF)
- Hamid Ahmadieh, MD, Ophthalmic Research Center, Labbafinejad Medical Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
- Imaging device
- Heidelberg Spectralis
- Fundus autofluorescence (FAF) of the right eye a 17-year-old boy with chronic intermediate uveitis showing CME.